Art by MiRan Facebook May Progressive Challenge

Good evening! Huge apologies from me as I hadn't got my progressive challenge card made for Art by MiRan for Friday. I had it in my head (but not my diary!) that is was next Friday so was going to make it this weekend! Silly silly me! Mad rush to get her done this weekend, but I didn't have time to upload her yesterday as I was at my uncle and aunt wedding vow renewal ceremony and party in the afternoon. But here is the gorgeous Delightful Daphne anyway....

Do head on over to the Art by MiRan Facebook group and check out the pinned post to find out how to get ahold of this gorgeous image yourself!


This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Delightful Daphne from Art by MiRan, Sentiment Sampler from Paper Smooches

Papers: Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive both from Stampin' Up, Budding Spring Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Floral Border Die 6002/0476 & Floral Flourishes Dies 6002/0160 both from Joy Crafts, Lace Edged Leaves from Creative Expressions, On The Edge Clote II from Crealies

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77
Dress - E50, E51, E53, E55
Purple - RV63, RV66, RV69
Green - YG93, YG95, YG97
Ground - E71, E71

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Art by MiRan Facebook Group and check out all the other gorgeous card using the beautiful Delightful Daphne and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vannessa! Love your coloring of the image and design! Thanks for joining us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card love the design and colours thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow…. Love your card and the image is perfect. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail .Thank you for your time to play with us at Come And Get It challenge .Neva ……

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card one of my favorite color combinations, purple and green. Great coloring, thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...