Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - Bon Voyage My Love

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week the DT were asked to include buttons on their projects so I added just a few to the corner for a little accent on my card using the gorgeous Bon Voyage My Love. I love this nautical themed image!

I kept to shades of blue and added some nautical themed wooden pieces from The Craft Box too. I would never normally buy things like this myself, but love that The Craft box gives me things I wouldn't usually have in my stash!


Recipe:

Stamps: Bon Voyage My Love from Ching-Chou Kuik, Seashore Sentiments from Joy Crafts

Papers: Pacific Point & Lost Lagoon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Seashore Patterned Papers from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pacific Point & Silver Marker from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Under The Sea Edge Die 6002/0330 from Joy Crafts, Brights & In Colors Buttons (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Twine from Dovecraft, Ribbon & Wooden Shapes all from The Craft Box, Pearls from eBay

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - B12, B14, B16, B18
Eyes - G21, G24, G28
Top - BG72, BG75, BG78
Pearls - R00
Shells - R01, R02, YR21, YR23, E31, E33
Starfish - YR14, YR16
Heart & Flowers - R14, R17
Leaves - G82, G85
Waves - BG000, BG53, BG57
Ship - E44, E47, E49
Sails - C0
Anchor - C2, C3, C5
Background - BG0000, BG000, BG70, B00, G000

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog every day this week to see more fabulous inspiration from the DT and why not join in our challenge, Lace and Pearls, this month too?!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Vannessa love the colour's and fabulous embellishments have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...