The East Wind New Release - Aurora Be The Flower

Good Morning and welcome to my new release project for The East Wind. This month I chose to use this gorgeous image - just look at all that fabulous long flowing hair!

I ended up with a monochromatic colour combo completely by accident as the RVs I chose ended up being more purple than I remembered. I was going for a pink dress/top! But...a happy accident it turned out to be as I love it!


Recipe:

Stamps: Aurora Be The Flower from The East Wind

Papers: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum Prints DSP (Retired) & Subtles DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Victoria Lace from Stampin' Up, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Amazon, Lavender Lace Liquid Pearls, Tiara Mini Edgeables Die from Crafter's Companion, Base cut with Silhouette Portrait

Copics Used:
Skin - E50, R00, R11, R02
Hair - V91, V93, V95, V99
Lips  - V22, V25
Eyebrows - E77, E79
Eyeshadow & Flower - RV32, RV34
Dress - RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Bird - V01, BG01, BG02, BG05
Fish - YR07, YR12, YR16
Bubbles - BG01

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the East Wind Blog and check out all the other gorgeous new releases this week and why not join in our challenge whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...