Faery Ink New Release Destiny in Oz as The Scarecrow

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for another fabulous new release from Faery Ink. Amanda is carrying on her Destiny in Oz collection and if you have seen my other posts, you will know I love these as I am a huge fan of The Wizard of Oz.

I am slowly building up to my final project (I think there will possibly be another two, maybe three more in this collection) and I think I have decided what to do with them all now. Took me a while and I keep changing my mind, but I have an idea. Just hope I can put it into reality from the vision in my head!

Anyway, this month's release is the Scarecrow - love this image as well! This one needed to be in yellow- just need a red and a purple now :D


And the collection so far... excuse the shine on Dorothy's hair. I had to stand on tiptoe to lean over the table to take this as my daylight lamp lead wasn't long enough to move it any lower! Hopefully you can see how fab they all look together! 


This project is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Destiny in Oz As The Scarecrow from Faery Ink

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black & Polka Dot Parade DSP (Retired) all from Stampin'  Up. Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Cherish Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26, E35
Eyes - E55, E57, E59
Hat & Patch - E23, E25, E27
Hat Band & Collar - YG95, YG97, YG99
Top - E84, E87, E89
Scroll - E50, E51, E53
Water - B01, B02, B04
Bucket - C3, C5, C7
Flame - Yr12, YR14, YR16, YR18
Torch - E35, E37, E39, Y21, Y23, Y26
Dots - Y12, Y26, YG95, E27

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the DT this week and do say hello in our Facebook Group too. Why not join in our monthly challenge whilst you are there too?!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh.... this is so gorgeous! The image and your choice of colours...fabulous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing Vannessa! I love your coloring, as always. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    xx Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! I love the image and your colouring is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...