Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Use Dies

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments. This fortnight our challenge is an easy one - to use dies. I used dies in almost every card I make so this one was a doddle for me! LOL

I used the gorgeous I Love Flowers for this card and coloured her up in pretty pastel colours, I used a die for the leaves and the top of the image as well as my butterflies dies.


This card is also for
Crafting When We Can Challenge #125 Things With Wings (I have some butterflies on my card somewhere!)

Recipe:

Stamps: I Love Flowers from Crafty Sentiments

Papers: Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi & Tea Party DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Pink Pirouette Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lace from local market, Flowers from eBay, Eyelet Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Pearls from Hobbycraft, Tiara Mini Edgeable Die from Crafter's Companion, Doily from eBay, Swirl Leaves Die 6002/0163 from Joy Crafts, Leavenworth Butterfly Trio Die from Memory Box

Copics Used:
Skin - E50, R00, R11, R20
Hair - E50, E53, E43
Jeans - B91, B93, B95, B97
Top, Flowers & Jeans Trim - RV91, R81, R83
Shoes - Y23, Y26, Y28
Leaves - G14, G24, G17
Yellow - Y21, Y23, Y26
Basket - E81, E84, E87
Clouds - C00, C1, C2
Sky - B0000, B000, B00, B01
Grass - G14, G21, G24, G05, G17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there?!

5 comments:

  1. soooooooo cute Vanessa, love the combo !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so delicate! Great use of pastels and a nice treatment for the image! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful.The colours are so pretty and I love the lacy edge.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vanessa, she is just darling...I love all these colors of flowers and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...