Faery Ink New Release Ophelia Vamp Juice

Good Morning and welcome to my new release post for one of the fabulous new images from Faery Ink this month. For those of you who know me, you will know that I love all things supernatural, with vampires and shapeshifters being my fave creatures. I have loved vampires ever since I discovered The Lost Boys in the summer that I was 12! My old friend Nicola and I spent most of the summer going through her dad's video collection and The Lost Boys and Rocky Horror Picture Show soon became our favourites. I think we must have watched them every week that we were there that summer! And almost 30 years later, they are both films I love to bits still and watch quite regularly too.

But anyway here's my latest card for Faery Ink using the gorgeous Ophelia Vamp Juice. I used some of my new Hallowe'en goodies for this one mixed with some old patterned papers too. My copics didn't work so well on this one as the heat affected them, but I think she still looks ok.


This card is also for 
As You Like It Challenge Favourite Shaped Card Base (I love these new dies of mine from Crealies as they are much bigger for a card base than the ones I have used before)

Recipe:

Stamps: Ophelia Vamp Juice from Faery Ink, Valentina Vampire from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Real Red, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Love Letter DSP (Retired) & Witches Brew DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen, Copic Markers

Accessories: Make A Card 8 Dies from CC Designs, XXL 38 Dies from Crealies, Mini Bats Dies DIE331-D from Impression Obsession

Copics Used:
Skin - E0000, E000, E01, E70, R11
Hair - BV17, C7, C9, 100
Eyes - YG01, YG03, YG05
Lips, Corset & Nails - R35, R37, R39
Cloak - BV11, BV13, BV17
Purple on Corset - BV11, BV13
Tomato Juice & Tomato - R24, R27, R29
Celery & Tomato Leaves and Stem - YG03, YG05, YG07

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to keep popping back to the Faery Ink blog and check out all the other gorgeous makes from the DT this month.

8 comments:

  1. Great use of your dies and lovely card, thanks for much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card! I love all the elements and especially the green eyes! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super shaped card, love the colours and theme too. Thanks for joining us at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I like the design, Thank you for joining in with us this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shape and such a brilliant image and message. Thank you for your entry at AYLI this time. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...