The East Wind Challenge In The Pink

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The East Wind. This week our challenge is called In The Pink and we are asking you to use the colour pink or create a Breast Cancer Awareness project. I decided to go with the pink project, even though Breast Cancer Awareness is a cause very close to my heart.

I have used the gorgeous new freebie, which you can get from the newsletter this month and if you haven't signed up for it yet, head to The East Wind blog to find out how! I also used some of my new patterned paper from Stampin' Up for this one and these papers are just perfect for my pink, black and white colour fix! One of my fave combos!


Recipe:

Stamps: Ashley Pink Ribbon Day from The East Wind, Fashion from Joy Crafts

Papers: Melon Mambo, Basic Black & A Pop of Pink DSP all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon & Basic Black Ribbon both from Stampin' Up, Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair, Lips & Shoes - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Eyes - YG61, YG63, YG67
Eyeshadow - RV21, RV23
Jeans - C3, C5, C7, C9
Top - RV23, RV25, RV29
Ground - W00, W1, W3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The East Wind challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some fabulous prizes to be won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...