Deep Ocean Challenge GDT Post

Good evening and welcome to my GDT post for the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog. I was luckily enough to be chosen as the winner in their Hallowe'en challenge and gladly accepted their invitation! I love the creations from the girls on this DT and they are always inspiring!

I decided to use one of my new Saturated Canary digis from the October subscription as this image is one I loved as a rubber stamp, but never got round to buying it! So glad I now have it as a digi!


Recipe:

Stamps: Candy Cane Fairy from Saturated Canary, Candy Cane Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper & Candy Cane Lace DSP all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card Base from Crafts Unlimited

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Lace & Pearls both from stash, Precious Snowflakes Dies from Memory Box, Flowers & Stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts, Snowtex, Aged Scarlet Frantage Embossing Powder from Stampendous, Diamond Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77, E79
Eyes & Ground - E41, E42, E43
Clothes - R32, R35, R37, R39, W00, W1
Sack - E13, E15, E18
Candy Canes - R32, R35, R37

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...