The East Wind Challenge #66 Thanks for the Memories

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The East Wind. This fortnight our challenge is called Thanks for the Memories in honour of Alzheimers Awareness month and we would like you to create any project celebrating a favourite memory.

I used this month's sweet freebie image which you can get by signing up to the newsletter on The East Wind's blog. One of my favourite memories was decorating my first Christmas tree of my own when I moved out of my parents' house. I could finally decorate it how I wanted rather than having to do in my mum's way using her decorations, which were never to my taste. My tree is always decorated in pink, white and silver now!

I did go for more traditional colours for this card and added a little Christmas tree on the side so it kind of looks like Aurora is going off to decorate her tree!


Recipe:

Stamps: Aurora Christmas Tree Decoration from The East Wind, Holiday Lights from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Old Olive & Real Red both from Stampin' Up, Twas The Night Patterned Papers (Retired) from Lili of the Valley, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card Base from Crafts Unlimited

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon (Retired), Snowflake Tree Die from Memory Box, Filigree Holly Dies from Creative Expressions, Gold Pearl Pen from Dutch Doobadoo, Red 3D Pearl Effects from Dovecrafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E55. E57, E59
Eyes - E23, E25, E27
Hat & Leggings - R24, R27, R29
Jumper - YG61, YG63, YG67
Boots - E13, E15, E18
Box - E95, E97, E99
Tinsel - R22, R24, R27, R29
Lights - 100, R46, Y19, G05
Decorations - R43, R46, YG21, YG23, YG25, G055, G07
Star - Y21, Y26, Y28
Ground - E42, E43, E44

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the East Wind Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...