Flower Fairy by Some Odd Girl

Good evening and welcome to a random post from me! Some Odd Girl are having a DT call and after many discussions with a lovely friend of mine, I have decided to have a go and enter it! I have used many stamps from Some Odd Girl in the past mostly due to the amount of design tams I was on last year and the lack of time to play with non DT images, but now I have dropped several of them and another one finishes soon, I have more time to play with a variety of companies stamps!

For my card I thought I would use the adorable Flower Fairy (fairies are always a weakness of mine!) and I used one of my favourite colour combos too- pink and light green. Lots of pretty die cuts, flowers and ribbon of course completes the card!

This card is also for
In The Pink Challenge #111 What's New? (My border and frame dies were Christmas pressies!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Flower Fairy from Some Odd Girl, Dreamy Days from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Blushing Bride & Pear Pizzazz both from Stampin' Up, Spring Paper Bloc form Joy Crafts, X-Press It Blending Card 

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Blushing Bride Ribbon & Twine both from Stampin' Up, Pearls from Hobbycraft, Lace from local market, Charm from eBay, Doily from Martha Stewart, Fanciful Trim Die, Belgian Collection Bruges Die & Graceful Lace Trim Die all from Creative Expressions, Flowers & Stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Eyebrows - E53, E55
Eyes - G40, G43, G46
Green - YG61, YG63, YG67
Pink - RV10, RV32, RV34
Wings - RV000, RV10, RV11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and wish me luck! 

3 comments:

  1. Good look with the DT Call, this is such a beautiful card I am sure this will be a most impressive entry! The layering of the diecuts is super, and your colouring is just fab! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card. I Love the various die cuts you've used, really enhances the card. Love the colours combinations as well. Thanks for sharing at Crafting With An Attitude and hope to see you again. Good luck.

    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT

    My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    Inspiration Destination, DT
    Craft Your Passion, DT
    Crafting With An Attitude, DT
    Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
    Simply Create Too, DT
    Get Creative, DT
    Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! And what super Christmas presents you received, thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...