The Paper Shelter Challenge #286 Birthday Girl

Good Morning and welcome to a new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is a nice and easy one - Birthday Girl - so we would love to see your birthday projects!

I used the revamped, but still gorgeous, Pastel Gothika for my card and went with a typical black and purple gothic combo. I went through a goth phase as  teenager and black was the colour of choice for everything! In fact, I still wear a lot of black, but my hair is now a bleached platinum blonde! Black hair makes me look really old now I'm middle aged! LOL

Anyway here she is...I attempted to colour a misty grey sky, but it didn't come out as dark as I initially wanted and then I got too scared to make it any darker in case it made it worse! Think I need to have a try on another image.


Recipe:

Stamps: Pastel Gothika from The Paper Shelter, Balloon Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Whisper White & Night and Day DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Elegant Eggplant from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Silver At You Spica Pen

Accessories: Elegant Eggplant Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Me To You Doily, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Hobbycraft, Gems from stash, Stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts (?)

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - BV11, BV13, BV17
Eyes - B23, B28, B29
Eyeshadow - V20, V28
Lips - BV11, BV13
Top & Purple Stripes on Tights - BV00, BV02, BV04
Boots - BV23, BV25, BV29, C0, C1, C2
Bricks - W5, W7, W9
Floor - W3, W5, W7, W9
Sky - C00, C0, W00, W1, W3, T1, T2, BG70, B91, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some fabulous prizes to be won!

Challenge prize badge

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Vannessa this image is so fab and funky and youve coloured it just right, its stunning and so you. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Vannessa. Your colouring is fantastic, and that sky looks perfect

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...