Craft Box April Project #2

Good Morning and welcome to my final DT post for Craft Box. I have had lots of fun on this DT and tried out lots of techniques and mixed media projects that I would probably have never done had I not been on this DT, but this term has come to an end and it is time for me to try my hand at something new. Thank you to Anna for inviting me to join your team and for all the DT goodies too. Thank you also to Michelle, our DT coordinator and the rest of the team for being a fabulous group of inspirational artists!

Anyway on to my project. I bought a pack of these kraft coloured gift bags from the Works (4 for £1) and thought I would have a go at decorating one as it is something I haven't done for absolutely ages! Everything on here except for the gesso, sentiment and ink used on it came from the April Craft Box.


Recipe:

Stamps: Mat Stack 4 Collection from Papertrey Ink

Papers: All from April's Craft Box

Inks: Perfect Plum from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Purple 3D pearl Effects from Dovecrafts, Bag from The Works, Lace, Ribbon, Flowers, Frame, Wire, Beads, Cone things, Gems and Metal Charm all from April's Craft Box

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Craft Boxers Facebook Group and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...