March Craft Box Project #2

Good Morning and welcome to my second post for the March edition of Craft Box. I thought I would do something a little different this time and used only the supplies in the Craft Box. I made three tags using the patterned papers, snipart words, glitter, glass cabochons, sparkly gems, fibres, ribbon, flowers and epoxy stickers. OK I lied, I did a little touch of lace, but that came from the Craft Box Mixed Media workshop I went to the other weekend, so I guess it still counts as a Craft Box item!



And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...