Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - Don't Laugh

Good afternoon everyone! As much as I love being on vacation from work, it completely messes my days up as I now have no idea what day it is! I can't believe it is Thursday already and we have done hardly anything this week. We went out for dinner on Tuesday and am going to somewhere else for dinner tonight. I have been swimming 4 times already this week and will go again in the morning. Love being able to find the time for an extra few swims!

Yesterday we spent the afternoon sorting out the mess that is our very small spare room, where all our clothes, shoes and other odds and ends live. I took photos of all my new shoes and my boyfriend asked the most ridiculous question I think any woman could hear: "Do you think you have enough shoes yet?!" I think the answer to that will always be the same: Never! Never ever ever! You can never have enough shoes! LOL

Anyway onto my card for Whimsy Stamps digital inspiration this week. I used the hilarious Don't Laugh and combined him with the Various Occasions Sentiments set and Green Envy Papers. I was feeling a little adventurous and attempted to colour the image as if he was in a living room so made a floral wallpaper - what do you think?!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Don't Laugh & Various Occasions Sentiments both from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Old Olive & Night of Navy both from Stampin' Up, Green Envy Digital Papers from Whimsy Stamps, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Night of Navy Button (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Baker's Twine from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Cat - C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9
Inner Ears - R01, R02
Wool - YG93, YG95
Carpet - B23, B24, B26, B28
Skirting Board - E27, E29
Wallpaper - B21, B41, G40, G43, G46, B29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Facebook Group and check out all the other fabulous inspiration from the DT this week. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi. hi... what a funny Cat, i love the image and a great layout.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is not a happy kitty is he!! So much fun. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge! Good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love that wallpaper with your kitty! ; ) All the coloring is amazing and that image does make me laugh! So glad you shared with us over at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Katze ist echt lustig. Super Karte bei der einfach alles stimmt.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    Liebe Grüße, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! That cat image is just so funny!!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layered card. Love it!

    Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Sweet Stampers Challenge.
    Hugs Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that kitty. Such a fun card. Love the layers and details. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...