Whimsy Stamps New Release Post - Kitty Floats

Good Morning and welcome to my new release post for Whimsy Stamps' Digital Team. This month Crissy has released so many adorable images. I am sure you are going to love them all! I chose to use Kitty Floats for today's post and I just love the look of pure happiness on his cute, little face!

I went for a slightly nautical theme with some waves and fishes as I am sure Kitty would love to catch a few for his lunch!


Recipe:

Stamps: Kitty Floats & Magical Mini Letter Seals both from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Soft Sky, Basic Grey, Calypso Coral & By The Shore DSP all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Calypso Coral from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Under The Sea Edge Die 6002/0330 from Joy Crafts, Ocean Corner Dies from Joanna Sheen

Copics Used:
Kitty - W3, W5, W7, W9, R00, R01, R02
Boat - E33, E35, E37
Sea - B00, B01, B02, B04
Sky - B0000, B000, B00

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Facebook group and check out all the other fabulous new releases from the DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...