Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - Spring Charm

Good evening and huge apologies from me that this inspiration post is so late today! I have just had no time this week to get my card done as finishing off school for the end of term has been manic! As I have now left my school as well I have had to pack everything up to take home with me and now I cannot get into my spare room at all for bags and boxes full of books, folders and other teacher related stuff!

Anyway I finally got my card done today after a very long lie in, which was very much needed! I used the gorgeous Spring Charm and used some old patterned papers from Stampin' Up for my colour combo.


This card is also for 

Recipe:

Stamps: Spring Charm from Ching-Chou Kuik, Fluttering By from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler & Bella Rose DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pink Pirouette from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Scalloped Circle Nestabilities from Spellbinders, Leavenworth & Cascadia Butterfly Trio Dies all from Memory Box

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77, E79
Eyes - G43, G46
Lips - R35, R37
Dress - RV10, R81, R83, R85
Green - YG03, YG23, YG25
Red - R29, R39, R59
Inner Butterflies - R81, R83
Butterflies' Bodies - E74, E79
Background - E40, E41, E42

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT. 

6 comments:

  1. Vannessa your card is totally stunning, your colouring is wonderful and your chosen design papers and colours are perfect. I love your card and your added embellishments are the perfect finishing touch to your lovely card. To be eligible to be in to win or Top 3 prize you need to comment on our SSW2 blog and also add the sketch to your posting this is part of our rules. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning card! Beautiful coloring and your papers and lovely. Thanks for joining us this challenge. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Vanessa...hope this finds you well! What a gorgeous card...your colouring as always is stunning! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Anything Goes"...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer this is just beautiful I love your colour choice too! Thanks for playing along at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured great layout and love the papers----Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge, hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...