The Paper Shelter Summer Break Challenge - Anything Goes

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge will last for 2 weeks to give the DT members a short summer break, so we won't be commenting on your entries this time. The challenge is the ever favourite Anything Goes.

I went for a real quick and simple card this time and used the adorable Lil' Cowboy along with the matching backing paper that comes with the digital stamp. I tend to make my male cards fairly CAS (the only time I can do CAS cards really), but I think it didn't need any more anyway!



Recipe:

Stamps: Lil' Cowboy from The Paper Shelter, Back In The Saddle from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Papers: Pumpkin Pie & Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Subtles Buttons (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Baker's Twine from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Copics Used:
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R11
Hair & Eyebrows - E23, E27, E29
Hat, Waistcoat & Chaps - E31, E33, E35
Hatband & Shirt - B12, B14, B16
Boot - E84, E87, E89
Buttons & Spur - YR21, YR23
Horse - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Saddle & Reins - E55, E57, E59
Wheat - Y23, Y26, Y28

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to
The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some fabulous prizes to be won!
Challenge prize badge

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Vannessa, Im not that I dont prefer the old image but this one reminds me so much of all those old movies you see with a slow talking and lazy horse rider chewing on a bit of straw. Youve done a stunning job on your card I love the whole layout and design of it and the colouring is fabulous.
    Thank you for working with me on this both design teams challenge I do appreciate your co operation and help, and your hard work in coming up with such a gorgeous card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...