Lemon Shortbread Flowers and Curls Girl

Good morning! My lovely friend Bettina let me know yesterday that Lemon Shortbread are having a DT call and I thought I would apply. I have a few of these digi stamps and they are gorgeous to colour, so I thought why not give it a go. I often play in their challenges and love all the new designs that Vera releases.

I used the stunning Flowers and Curls Girl for my card and I just love all her hair! I went for a pinky-purple colour combo and tried to imitate the flowers from the image using die cuts in the corner of the card. I do love how this one came out, so fingers crossed it's good enough to be chosen!

This card is also for
Alphabet Challenge L is for Lovely Lace (You can just see mine on the left of the image!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Flowers and Curls Girl from Lemon Shortbread, Elegant Occasions from Simply Cards and Papercraft (Freebie with the magazine)

Papers: Sweet Sugarplum, Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry & Wild Wasabi all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Pretty Floral Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts

Inks: Sweet Sugarplum from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon & Tip Top Taupe Lace both from Stampin' Up, Gems from Papermania, Tiny Tatty Teddy Enamel Dots from Trimcraft, Vintage Floral Punch Around The Page from Martha Stewart, Faux Quilled Blooms Dies from Creative Expressions, Layered Scalloped Posy Dies from Heartfelt Creations, Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No38 Dies from Crea-Lies

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77
Eyes - E70, E74, E77, E79
Lips - RV55, RV17, RV09
Earrings - RV04, RV06
Top - RV91, RV93
Big Flowers - RV63, RV55, RV66, E71, E74, E77
Little Flowers - RV66, RV69
Leaves - G82, G85

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and wish me luck! 

3 comments:

  1. A very lovely card.
    I added your card
    Thank you for joining us at 2Sistersontheblog
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Caroline DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring. The framing around the image is beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...