Make It Crafty Fairy Wishes

Good Morning and welcome to another of my just for fun blog posts! I don't often get to post just for fun projects as I did have a lot of DT commitments, but I have dropped a lot of those now to give me more free time to just craft and do my own thing sometimes! Now I am on my summer holidays I get to play a lot more and this time I played with one of Krista Smith's new digi stamps that you can buy through Make It Crafty. I do love her Saturated Canary images and was a bit disappointed when she decided to close her store, but am so glad she has come back with another range!

I used the gorgeous Fairy Wishes and went for a mostly pink card. Not done a full pink card for a while now LOL

This card is also for
Creative Knockouts Challenge #207 Tic-Tac-Toe (I used diagonal from top left - stamp (digi), sentiment and ribbon)

Recipe:

Stamps: Fairy Wishes from Make It Crafty, Unicorn Sentiments from Stamping Bella

Papers: Sweet Sugarplum, Sahara Sand & Falling In Love DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card form That Craft Place

Inks: Sweet Sugarplum from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Blushing Bride Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Lace & doily both from Stash, Heart pearls from Papermania, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Hobbycraft, Iced Candy Twinkles from Cosmic Shimmer

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Eyes - BG02, BG05, BG07
Lips - RV63, RV66, RV69
Clothes & Ribbon - RV52, RV55, RV17
Skirt - RV000, RV00, RV02
Flowers - RV21, RV23, RV06, RV09
Leaves - G43, G46
Dots - T2, C2, BV31, RV00, R11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vannessa :-) the image is beautiful and your colouring is fabulous! Love the flowers and all of the pretty details, very lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card with beautiful fairy image and stunning coloring...awesome card design too...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card the design is gorgeous and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at In The Pink Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...