Wee Stamps Love Me Do

My very best friend got married on August 4th to a fabulous man and I just had to make them a fabulous card for their wedding card. No shop bought ones from me! The main colour theme of the wedding was red, so I went for a red, white and grey combo on my card.

I took various inspiration ideas for several cards that I found on Pinterest (I rarely make wedding cards, so got a bit stuck for ideas initially), but I love the layered look that Mariska van der Veer uses with Wee Stamps, so decided to go for that look for my main image in the end. (If you don't already know Mariska's work, check out her blog: http://sendingyoualittlesmile.blogspot.co.uk. Her work is amazing, but it's a shame she hasn't posted in a while).

Excuse the photo, but I forgot to take one at home, so this was taken on my phone at the wedding reception before putting it on the gift table!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Love Me Do from Wee Stamps, Love & Marriage from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Basic Grey & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Pretty Red Classics Papers from The Works, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Real red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Real red Satin Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lace, Heart Gems, Lace Heart, Love Charm, Metal heart & Cheesecloth all from various Crafteezee Collections, Heart Doilies from The Works, Crea-Nest Lies XXL No.38 Dies from Crealies, 12 Points Square Dies 6002/0416 & Edge Side Die 6002/0260 both from Joy Crafts, Flowers & Stamens all from Wild Orchid Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Groom's Hair -E74, E77, E79
Groom's Shoes - C5, C7, C8
Groom's Suit - C3, C5, C7
Groom's Waistcoat - C1, C2, C3
Bride's Hair - E29, E79, E49
Bride's Dress - T1
Red - R32, R35, R37
Leaves - G14, YG17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vanessa… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your beautiful wedding card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Gorgeous card you made.
    Thanks for playing along over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again soon!
    Kind regards, Linda DTCF

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...