Penguins Sing We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Good afternoon and welcome to another post for fun from me today! Today is the last day of half term so it is back to work tomorrow and I have a pile of planning that needs doing this afternoon. Oh the joys of teaching! Actually I do really enjoy my job and look forward to going into school now I have changed schools!

Anyway I decided to make a cute Lawn Fawn card this morning using the Here We Go A-Waddling set and kept it fairly flat and simple so I have another one for posting. It gets quite expensive to post thick and heavily embellished cards over here in the UK, so I do like to make a few flatter ones to cut down on postage costs.



Recipe:

Stamps: Here We Go A-Waddling from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White & All IS Calm DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Lost Lagoon Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' UP, Snowflake Sequins from Bright Ideas, Icicle Stickles, Treescape Die from Sugar Pea Designs, Stitched Curved Border Dies from eBay

Copics Used:
Beaks & Feet - YR15, YR16, YR18
Green - YG61, YG63, YG67
Teal - BG72, BG75, BG78
Aqua - Bg11, Bg13, BG15
Black - C5, C7, C9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vannessa and thank you for listing items other than Lawn Fawn. I have a bucket load of Stampin' Up card but not very much other kinds of card, like Lawn Fawn etc. It's great to see lots of different items going together.

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...