Little Robin Redbreasts

Good Morning and welcome to another random post form me! Today I have used the sweet Red Robin set from Clearly Besotted along with the Into The Woods Again stamp set for the trees.I actually used my new Tim Holtz Stamping Platform to line the trees up and I have to say it is a fabulous tool. Not really sure how much I will use it as I tend to stamp and cut out sentiments and images, but it is really easy to use when I need it!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Red Robin & Into The Woods Again from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Early Espresso, Whisper White & Candy Cane Lane DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Card Base from craft show

Inks: Crumb Cake & Real Red both from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Snowflake Sequins from Bright Ideas

Copics Used:
Red - R35, R37, R39
Brown - E74, E77, E79
Beaks- YR04, YR07
Tree Stump - E42, E43, E44

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. OMG how adorable! What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Christmas’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute creation - I Love It.

    Thanks for getting festive with us over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love those round red robins!
    Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    Maybe you want to join our team? Check our Dtcall above on the challenge page!

    Merry Christmas!
    Diana

    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Robins, thank you for joining us at Cutie Pie this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...