Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - Rainbow in Eyes

Good Morning and welcome to my latest inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik. This week I am sharing an older image that I had previously printed and had never used called Rainbow in Eyes.

I also used some of my older patterned papers to try and use them up a bit (my craft area is in our bedroom and is more than over flowing so I need to try and use some stuff up quickly so I can actually put all the new stuff I keep buying away properly!)


Recipe:

Stamps: Rainbow In Eyes from Ching-Chou Kuik, Signature Greetings II from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Pistachio Pudding (Retired) & Sweet Always DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Flower 4 Petals Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo, Lace & Ribbon from Brenda's Lace & Ribbons, Mery's Twig Dies 6002/0588 from Joy Crafts, Vintage Floral Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Flower from Wild Orchid Crafts, Configurations Sunrise Adornment Die form Creative Expressions, Cascadia & Leavenworth Butterfly Trio Dies both from Memory Box

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - R81, R83, R85, R89
Eyes -YG01, G82, G85
Lips - RV32, RV34
Top - YR01, YR02, YR04, YR68
Leaves - G40, G43, G46
Butterflies - YR04, YR07, YR09, RV11, E27, E29
Flowers - RV10, RV11, RV13
Sky - BG0000, BG000, BG01

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the DT this week and why not join in the challenge for this month as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...