Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - Free Spring

Good afternoon and welcome to my inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik today. Huge apologies that my card is so late in the day! I honestly thought I had created this card and written my blogpost and when I checked in my planner this morning, the image was still in there uncoloured! Argh! I am usually very organised, but being on holiday last week meant I was not! Just glad today is Saturday and I can leave the school work until tomorrow! 

Anyway on to my card. I used the gorgeous Free Spring for the week's inspiration and used some new mermaid themed patterned papers as inspiration for the colour combo as well. 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Free Spring from Ching-Chou Kuik

Papers: Bermuda Bay (Retired) & Berry Burst both from Stampin' Up, Mermaid Tales Patterned Papers from Kaisercraft, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card Blank from Craft Creations

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Berry Burst Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Star Dust Stickles, Double Loops Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Layered Scalloped Posy dies from Heartfelt Creations, Faux Quilled Blooms Dies from Creative Expressions

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Eyes - BG02, BG07
Lips - RV17, RV19
Top - RV52, RV55, RV17
Tail - BG11, BG34, BG23, BG15, YG01
Armband & Earrings - RV10, RV11
Flowers - RV63, RV66, RV69
Leaves - YG63, YG67
Butterflies - RV63, RV66, RV69, Y32, Y35, E49
Ropes - BG96, BG99
Sky - BG000, B00, BG01

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT and why not join in our monthly challenge, All You Need Is Love, whilst you are there too?! As always, there are some fabulous prizes to be won!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - lovely choice of colours and just perfect for our Fairy Tale twist over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome image and in my favorite colours.
    Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Creative Memories. 😀

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...