Alicia Bel's Smug Little Mermaid

Good evening everyone! I thought I would make another card for the team challenge over at Alicia's Bel's Facebook group today using some of the clay pieces I have moulded. I bought some coloured air dry clay from Amazon in one of those lightning deals, not really expecting it to be very good as it was fairly cheap, but it's not bad at all and dried really well and kept the shape and imprint of the moulds too.

I used the adorable Smug Little Mermaid for this card and made a cute scene with the clay pieces after cutting her and the crab out and using my distress oxide inks for my a background. I think I need more of these to be honest as 2 colours don't really give enough depth!

This card is also for 

Recipe:

Stamps: Smug Little Mermaid from Alicia Bel

Papers: Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Under The Sea Patterned Papers from Doodlebug

Inks: Copic Markers, Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, Salty Ocean Distress Oxide & Broken China Distress Oxide all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Aquatic Mist Glitter Drops from Nuvo, Air Dry Clay & Moulds all from Amazon

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Eyes - YG05, YG07, YG09
Lips - RV14, RV17, RV19
Tail - V01, V04, V05, V09
Pearls - RV21, BV00, Blender
Starfish & Earring - R01, R02, R05
Crab - YR04, YR07, YR09, YR24, YR27
Fork - C1, C3, C5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to add my card to the challenge now and see what the next clue is!

5 comments:

  1. Love the colours so bright and fun! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge! Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and I love the bright and fun colours! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this love all the nice bright colours Thanks for joining us in our week 14 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable - I love the fun summer colors and the great layering. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun, head over to Southern Girls, there's a happy surprise for you there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...