Whimsy Stamps New Release - Penguin Teacher

Good morning and welcome to my second new release post for Whimsy Stamps' digital team's release. Today I am using the adorable Penguin Teacher. I went for a more masculine colour scheme on this one so that I have a card when I need it for my Key Stage Leader at school, who is a man! Not sure pin, girly with butterflies or flowers would be his thing!


Recipe:

Stamps: Penguin Teacher from Whimsy Stamps, Take Note from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Soft Suede from Stampin' Up, Curiosity Corner Patterned Papers from Trimcraft, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card base from stash

Inks: Soft Suede from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Baker's Twine from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Copics Used:
Feathers - C5, C7, C9
Face & Tummy - C00, C0, C1
Feet & Beak - YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18
Scarf - YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09
Board - C3, C5, C7
Chalk & Smiley Face - Y11, Y15, Y19
Ruler - B26, B28, B29
Shelf - E71, E74, E77
Board Rubber - E40, E41, E43, E44
Floor - E33, E35, E37
Wall - E40, E41, E42

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration group on Facebook and check out all the other fabulous creations from the DT for this month's new releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...