Simply B Stamps June Progressive Challenge - Beauty Comes

Good afternoon and welcome to my post for today! I was super excited to win the progressive challenge last month for Simply B Stamps and my prize was this month's progressive image for free plus a $12 gift certificate to the Simply B Stamps store, so I managed to buy a few of the new mermaid and a couple of other cuties, so expect to see some of those coming to my blog soon!

Anyway here's my card...it's not quite me and my bestie, but as close as I could make it. She's the thin, gorgeous one in purple and I'm the blonde, bigger one, although my hair is longer than that! I used our favourite colours, pink for me, purple for Michele and black for us both!

This card is also for
Shopping Our Stash #357 Our Favourite Things (Mine are pink and ribbon, although these Nuvo Drops are fast becoming my favourite glitter glue too!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Beauty Comes from Simply B Stamps

Papers: Basic Black & Perfect Plum (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Card blank from stash, Afternoon Tea Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Double Loops Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Ribbon from Stash, Ruby Slippers Glitter Dots from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Blush on Right Girl - R11
Blonde Hair & Eyebrows - E51, E53, E55
Eyes - YG11, YG13, YG17
Pink Lips - R81, R83, R85
Pink Top - RV32, RV34, R85
Auburn Hair - E08, E09, E15, E18
Auburn Eyebrows - E15, E18
Purple Lips - V12, V15, V17
Purple Top - V01, V04, V06, V09
Eyeshadow - V91, V93, V95, V99
Shorts - C5, C7, C9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Your images are beautifully colored and I like the theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cracking card, love it. Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Wk 23. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great card, thanks for sharing at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and beautifully coloured,love the layers and great sentiment--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...