Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge #193 Anything Goes

Good morning and welcome to another challenge from Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge. This week, as always, the challenge is an anything goes on. You don't have to use a stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, but we sure do love it when you do!

I used the gorgeous Polka Dot Pals Jacinda for my card this week and went for another of my favourite colour combos - pink and kraft! I have used this digi stamp before, but I just love all her ringlets, so had to use her again! I also added some paper piercing round the edges of every layer as it is a technique I haven't used for absolutely ages!


Recipe:

Stamps: Polka Dot Pals Jacinda from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Think Big Favorites #11 from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pink Pirouette (Retired) & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Wild Rose Capsule Collection Patterned Papers from Papermania, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pink Pirouette (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pink Pirouette Ribbon & Sahara Sand Lace (Both retired) from Stampin' Up, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Pink - RV10, RV32, RV34, R81
Brown - E42, E43, E44
Ground - E84, E87, E89

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and join in this fortnight's challenge or the Facebook Group and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT.

1 comment:

  1. Vannessa this is just too pretty for words. Love the vintage pink feel and all the layers with the faux sewing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...