Fantasy Friday #13 Featuring Mermaid Sabrina from Make It Crafty

Good morning! Welcome to another of my Fantasy Friday posts! This week I am sharing my colouring of Mermaid Sabrina by Make It Crafty from the colouring class that Zoe has created. I really enjoyed this class and love how this came out all except the sand! My copics either ran out ir went sticky part way through so had to do lots of cleaning and adapting to try and make it work and it ended up being a bit too brown for my liking, but I persevered and I think it was ok.

I do intend on trying again, but with clean and full markers before I start next time!


This colouring is for

I'm not sure if I am allowed to share the Copic colours used for this colouring class, but if you want to check it out then you can check it out here

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and stunning colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is just so beautiful, your colouring is amazing. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colouring! Love her fin.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Nick.

    P.S Did you know that we are looking for a few new DT members?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your coloring is amazing, Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles, anything goes challenge, Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! Thanks for sharing your creativity at the PIP Challenge this week! Kudos from kReN. Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...