Wishing You Everything On Your List...

Good morning and welcome to another Christmas card post of mine! I have bought so many new Christmas themed stamps this year and, like most crafters I bet, I haven't used all of them yet! I may make a few more ready for next year as I found a box with about 7 in that I made last year or at the beginning of this year, so that saved me some time. I do love making Christmas cards and you never know how many you will need to send out, so best to have a small stash built up just in case you get caught short!

This card uses the cute Signs of Santa from Stampin' Up, but with Mr and Mrs Claus this time, not just the elves which I used on a previous card here. I used some of my old retired papers as well and this set, called Merry Moments, is almost finished up! Once I no longer have any pieces big enough to do anything worthwhile with, I throw the leftovers away!


Recipe:

Stamps: Signs of Santa from Stampin' Up

Papers: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Merry Moments DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Old Olive from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Crystal Stickles, Aspen Snowflake Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Mini Cloud Edges Stencil from MFT

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Mrs Claus' Hair - W00, W1, W2
Santa's Beard & Moustache - C0, C1, C2
Red - R35, R37, R39
Green - G05, G07, G09
Holly - R56, G16, G19
Apron - C0, C1
List - E40, E41, E42
Sign - E55, E57, E59
Cart - E07, E08, E09, C5, C7, C9, C10

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...