Whimsy Stamps Coffee Break Winter Scene

Good morning and welcome to another random post from me! I love having extra time during the holidays to just sit and colour (although I am sure I really should be doing the colouring classes I still have not yet done!), but I loved this cute image that was actually the Kit and Clowder Pencils Class image (with a different background), but I bought it with the winter background and did my own thing with the colours.

I don't use pencils and only have a set of 24 polychromos from years ago. To be honest, I don't like how pencils look as much as Copics, so have no interest in learning how to use them. I do however like a lot of the images for the pencils colouring classes, so tend to buy them and colour them up my way!

Anyway...here he is. You can't see in the photo at all, but all the snow is covered with clear Wink of Stella for an touch of shimmer. I have quite a few of these colourings now, so am going to buy some clip frames to put them all in and put them up somewhere in the house!


This colouring is also for 

Recipe:

Stamps: Coffee Break Winter Scene from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Copics Used: (Thought I had written these already but it didn't save and my list has been long thrown away so am guessing lots here!)
Penguin - C0, C1, C2, C5, C7, C9, YR04, YR68, YR07
Purple - V12, V15, V17, V09
Pink - RV11, RV13, RV14
Green on Scarf and Gloves - BG10, BG11, BG13
Jumper - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Fur on Hat - W00, W1, W2, W3 (Maybe)
Mug - BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, E47, E49
Bare Trees - E44, E47, E49
Fir Trees - G94, G99 (I think)
Snow - C00, C0, C1, C2
Sky - BG0000, BG000, B00, BG01, BG02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this, your colouring is fab. I love that background.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely looking card with smashing design and colours. Lovely! Thanks for joining us over at Creatalicious Challenges this time around.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, CC-teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun winter theme - the image that you used is so adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image, and your colouring it great! Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, hope to see you again soon Claire DT member for https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...