Tiddly Inks Wryn Wishes

Good evening and welcome to another of my random posts. I am a bit ahead of all my DT assignments at the minute, so today's crafting day was all just for fun projects. I coloured up this image of Wryn absolutely ages ago for the Tiddly Inks Fall Colours challenge, but I never got round to making her into a project in time so she has been in my coloured images folder ever since!

This time though I have got her onto a card and found some matching papers and card stock too! Burgundy/dark red and mango are not colours I would have picked to go together but I love the contrast between them.

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Wryn Wishes from Tiddly Inks, Everyday Photo Finishers from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Mango Melody, Merry Merlot, Brights DSP & Regals DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Mango Melody from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Eyelet Lace Punch Around The Page from Martha Stewart, Charming Oval Dies from Verve Stamps, Sunflower Dies 6002/0452 from Joy Crafts, Diamond Stickles, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - R56, R39, R59, R89
Dress - YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR27
Hair & Dress Bands - G94, G99
Hearts - YR61, YR65, YR68
Dandelions - YR30, YR31, G12, G14

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh now this is just wonderful. I love your layout with all it colour coordinated layers. Great image beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing at Digichoosday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing! I love the colors and that image is delightful with the flowers, dies, and ribbon! The sparkle also adds to the whimsy! Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...