Scrapper's Delights New Release Chibi Schoolgirl Jill

Good evening and welcome to my DT post for the new releases from Scrapper's Delights. This  month I am using the cute Chibi Schoolgirl Jill image.

Image may contain: drawing

Being a teacher, this image reminds me a lot of myself back in my early days of teaching carrying home piles and piles of books to mark. Now, 17 years later, I have learnt how to manage my marking time and hardly ever take anything home to mark! 

Anyway...I used Jill for a teacher card for one of my partner teachers, who will finish her trainee year this year and will head on into her NQT year in September. She has doing amazingly well training on the job for the past two years, so I thought a little card would help celebrate her final coursework and observations. 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Chibi Schoolgirl Jill from Scrapper's Delights, Teacher's Apple from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White & Gingham Garden DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Melon Mambo & Pear Pizzazz from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Apple Green Crystal Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Eyes - YG61, YG63, YG67
Tongue - R21, R22
Top, Skirt & Hair Ribbon - R81, R83, R85
Belt T3, T4, E13, E15, E18
Shoes - E13, E15, E18
Socks - T0
Bag - BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04
Books - YG41, YG45, B32, B34, E13, E15, E81

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Scrapper's Delights store and check out all the other fabulous new release images this month! 

5 comments:

  1. Great card with very nice sentiment.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for a teacher and the sentiment is truly wonderful! I totally agree with it too. Awesome layout and coloring. Thank you so much for sharing your cards with us at Creative Knockouts Anything Goes Challenge.

    Good luck,
    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS! My sister is a teacher so I love when cards are made for them! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage! -DT Meghan (http://www.madebymeghank.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for Week 23 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Your colouring is amazing. Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.
    Narelle DT

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...