Something Else on Saturday #16 Featuring Donut Treats from Mama Elephant

Good Morning and welcome to my Something Else on Saturday post this week. Today I am sharing this cute stamp set I bought a while ago and just coloured up for the first time! This is Donuts Treats from Mama Elephant - aren't those mice just adorable?! Not sure I want them in my doughnuts (donuts!) though. I really don't understand UK English spellings sometimes - surely donut is easier to spell than doughnut!

Anyway here's the card! I went for a pink, yellow and chocolate colour combo using one of my favourite patterned paper sets!


Recipe:

Stamps: Donut Treats from Mama Elephant

Papers: So Saffron & Chocolate Chip (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Country Meadow Patterned Papers from Nitwits @Lili of the Valley, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Pearls from Crystal Stickers

Copics Used:
Mice - R20, E30, E31, E34
Box - E40, E41, E42, E43
Donuts - E51, E53, E55
Chocolate Icing - E74, E77, E79
Pink Icing, Candles & Hats - R81, R83, R85
Yellow Icing, Candles & Hats - Y21, Y23, YR21
Flames - Y15, YR16

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...