Something Else on Saturday #17 Featuring Priscilla from LeAnn's World 101

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday! Today I have used the adorable Priscilla from LeAnn's world 101 which I chose as part of my winning prize for a challenge blog ages ago. I always feel guilty if I don't use the images I have won and this one has been coloured up for ages, so I thought it was time to put her on a card, an all pink one too! I haven't done an all pink card for ages!


Recipe:

Stamps: Priscilla from LeAnn's World 101, Sentiment stamp from magazine freebie set

Papers: Pink Pirouette & Strawberry Slush (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Victorian Roses Patterned Papers from Craft Sensation, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Strawberry Slush (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Strawberry Slush Ribbon & Whisper White Ribbon (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Eyelet Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Greek Island Collection Rhodes Dies from Creative Expressions, You Make My World Turn Doily Die Set from The Paper Boutique, Pink 3D Enamel Effects from Dovecrafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
Eyes - BG02, BG05, BG07
Mid Pink - R81, R83, R85
Dark Pink - RV23, RV25, RV29
Scallop Trim - RV000, RV00

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...