Something Else on Saturday #23 Featuring Purple Tender from Chick Chou Kuik

Good Morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I am sharing the gorgeous Purple Tender from Ching Chou Kuik. I haven't actually used a Ching Chou Kuik image for ages, not really since I left the DT a while ago and now that I have used one, I realise that I really miss using them, so will have to get them out more often!

The sentiment was one from the patterned paper pack that I used and was printed along the bottom of one of the sheets. I thought it would go really well with this image, so trimmed it down into smaller chunks to use on this card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Purple Tender from Ching Chou Kuik

Papers: Wisteria Wonder (Retired), Perfect Plum (Retired), Always Artichoke (Retired), Wild Wasabi (Retired) & Tranquil Tide (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Mermaid Tales Patterned Papers from Kaiser Craft, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Wisteria Wonder Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lace from stash, Seaweed Dies from eBay, Eyelet Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Purple 3D Pearl Effects from Dovecrafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - V12, V15, V17, V09
Hair Clip - RV52, RV55
Eyes - G03, G05, G07, C9
Lips - RV17, RV19
Tail - BV000, BV11, BV13, BV17
Scales on Body - V91, V93, V95
Flowers - V20, V22, V25, V28
Leaves - YG11, YG13, G24, G28

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and see you all again soon for another Something Else on Saturday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...