Something Else on Saturday #24 Featuring Oddball Gamer from Stamping Bella

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I am using the fun Oddball Gamer stamp from Stamping Bella. I love this Oddball collection - they fit my quirky and weird nature perfectly!

As it is a more quirky image, I went for a more quirky layout and did a bit of paper tearing, which I haven't done in years!


Recipe:

Stamps: Oddball Gamer from Stamping Bella

Papers: Midnight Muse (Retired), Basic Black, Modern Medley DSP (Retired) & In Colors 2012-14 DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Not Quite Navy (Retired) from Stampin' Up (Couldn't find my Midnight Muse one!), Copic Markers

Accessories: Double Denim Crystal Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E44, E47, E49
Eyes - B14, B16
Jeans - B34, B37, B39
T-Shirt - B32, B34, B37
Jacket & Boots - C5, C7, C9
Console & Controller - C2, C4, C5, C10, R29, B16, Y19

And that's all from me for this week's Something Else on Saturday post folks! Hope to see you all again soon and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...