Something Else on Saturday #33 Featuring Di's Digi Stamps Tree Mouse

Hello everyone and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post! I completely missed last week's post as I forgot to schedule my post and it sat in draft all week, so really this is last Saturday's but a week late! Oops!

Anyway I thought I would share a cute image I coloured during my half term holidays at the end of October now it is finally on a card. I love Di's Digi Stamps mice images and have heaps of them! This one is a new one for me though.


This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Tree Mouse from Di's Digi Stamps, Garden Mice from Newton's Nook Designs

Papers: Wild Wasabi (Retired), Chocolate Chip (Retired) & Woodland Walk (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Wild Wasabi (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Flowers from Petal Lu, Pearls from Simply Creative

Copics Used:
Sky - B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02
Leaves - G03, G05, G09
Trunk - E71, E74, E77, E79
Roof Tiles - E07, E09
Door, Shutter & Window Sills - E33, E35, E37
Light - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR15
Mice - W00, W1, W3, W5, R20, R30
Doorstep & Rock - W5, W7, W9
Toadstools - E43, E44, R24, R27
Bird - B12, B14, B16, YR15
Grass - G14, G16, G17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful little scene with those little cuties peeping out from all over. So glad you joined in our ANIMALS challenge at Incy Wincy Designs, come see us again soon, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, Thank you fr play with us in our Gems of a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...