Something Else on Saturday #36 Featuring Snow Buddies from My Favorite Things

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I have been buying loads of new Christmas stamp sets recently and this Snow Buddies set from My Favorite Things was a definite must-have set. I love these cuties!

I stamped the images and fussy cut them after colouring, so I could add them to my distress inked sky and die cut snow drifts! I suck really badly at masking images and inking round them, so for me this way works much better! I kept the rest of the card fairly simple as I like to have a few flatter cards for posting.

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Snow Buddies from My Favorite Things

Papers: Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Falling In Love DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Card Blank from stash

Inks: Copic Markers, Versamark, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean & Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink Oxides from Tim Holtz

Accessories: White Embossing Powder from Stampin' Up, Molotow White Paint Pen, Stitched Hillside Border Dies from Lawn Fawn, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30

Girl in Pink
Hair - E71, E74
Dress - RV32, RV34, R85
Grey - W1, W3, W5
Tights - W00, W0, W1, RV32
Boots - W2, W4, W6, RV32, RV34
Hat & Ear Muffs - RV11, RV32, RV34

Girl in Purple 
Hair - E53, E55
Hat, Jacket, Leg Warmers & Gloves - V91, V93, V95, V99
Trousers - BG05, BG07, BG09
Jumper - BG01, BG02, BG05 
Bobbles on Hat - BG000, BG01, BG02
Boots - BG72, BG75, BG78

Snowman
Hat & Scarf - BG000, BG01, BG02, RV11, RV32, RV34, V91, V93, V95
Branches - E74, E77
Nose - YR04, YR07
Snow - BG0000, BG000

Sitting Dog 
Fur - E70, E71, E74, E77
Nose - C5, C7, C9
Scarf - BG32, BG34

Laying Dog 
Fur - E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Nose - C7, C9
Inner Ears - R30, R20
Scarf - RV63, RV66, RV99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 

4 comments:

  1. What a super cute card and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge" #411 (Christmas Scene). DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love all the different characters you have added into the scene. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has come together beautifully! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again! Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so adorable, Vannessa! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...