Something Else on Saturday #37 Featuring A Penguin On A Reindeer On a Polar Bear from Stamping Bella

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post! I was hunting for a new Stamping Bella winter/Christmas stamp and when I saw the name of this one, I just had to have it - such a fabulous name for a stamp! And such a cute one too!

I am still using some of my old patterned papers from Stamping Up and have almost finished one of these packs now (it has taken me about 5 years to get through it as I keep buying new ones each year!).

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: A Penguin On A Reindeer On A Polar Bear from Stamping Bella, Santa Baby from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Real Red, Old Olive, Merry Moments DSP (Retired) & Jolly Holiday DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Card Blank from stash

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Tree - G82, G85, G94, G99
Star - Y11, Y15, Y18
Baubles - Y21, Y23, Y26, R17, R46
Hats - R17, R46, R39
Bear - C0, C1, Blender, C7, C9
Reindeer - E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Penguin - YR15, YR16, C5, C7, C9
Sky - B01, B02, B04, B05, B06
Snow - B0000, B000

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Darling Christmas scene! I just love your coloring too1 Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...