Cute As A Button Pierrot Clown

Good morning and welcome to a random post from me for today. I have joined in with the Cute As A Button Facebook Challenge this month using the adorable Pierrot Clown image. I loved Pierrot as a kid and had the whole bedroom suite - wallpaper, curtains, duvet set, lampshade, the china dolls, some canvas prints my aunt bought me for my birthday. it kind of looked like this (not my photo as I haven't got any, although my mum might have in her photo albums!). How I loved it!

Image result for pierrot bedroom 80s

So anyway...onto the card. I used similar colours for my digi stamp and kept to more of a pink, white and black combo. Isn't she just adorable though?!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Pierrot Clown from Cute As A Button

Papers: Rococo Rose, Basic Black & Groom DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Confetti Patterned Papers from Papermania, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc., Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Heart-2-Heart #3 & #11 Dies both from Papertrey Ink, Sentiments 3 Dies from Spellbinders, Diamond Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E21, R30, R20
Eyes - E27, E29
Lips & Hearts - R81, R83, R85
Ruff, Dress & Shoes - R000, R00, Blender 
Black - C5, C7, C9
Ground - C1, C2, C3, C4

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - the image is so cute for Valentine's Day. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at hte Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...