LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Post featuring Fancy Nancy

Good morning everyone and welcome to my inspiration post for LeAnn's World 101. Today I have used the adorable Fancy Nancy and opted for a pretty pastel Spring colour combo. I do love lilac and yellow together - they just bring a smile to my face, which is much needed with the cold, dreary weather we're having at the minute here in the UK.

This card is also for
Creative Inspirations January Challenge Something Old or Something New (I have a new image, but old patterned papers)

Recipe:

Stamps: Fancy Nancy from LeAnn's World 101, Over Under Easy from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder (Retired) & Afternoon Picnic DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Crushed Curry from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Wisteria Wonder Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Eyelet Lace Punch Around The Page set from Martha Stewart, Pearls from Poundland, Create A Daisy Dies from Spellbinders, Daisy Dies 6002/6201 from Joy Crafts, Butterflies Dies CR1354 from Marianne Designs

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27
Yellow - Y21, Y23, Y26
Purple - BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04
Green - G20, G21, G24

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the LeAnn's World 101 blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the rest of the DT this month! You can also join in the monthly challenge here!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I agree, I also love the Lilac and yellow together. Reminds me of Easter! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Great card - Lisa from Brown Sugar Challenge #297 Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa, you are one of our January winners at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. Please contact me and let me know which 2 images you would like from my store.
    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...