Faery Ink New Release Inspiration Post - Unicorn Moon

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my DT post for Faery Ink Today I am sharing my latest card using the gorgeous new release Unicorn Moon. I love all things fantasy, so this digital stamp just jumped out at me to be used today!

I decided to go with an pink ombre effect on the mane and just love how it came out! I added lots of extra glittery star dies for a touch more sparkle.


Here's a close up of the image - the dots you can see on the main are tiny bits of glitter from my Gelly Roll Pen which doesn't show up very well in photos unfortunately! I left the unicorn mostly white with a touch of very pale shading to the shadow areas.

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Unicorn Moon from Faery Ink, Believe in Unicorns from Newton's Nook Designs

Papers: Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo Prints DSP (Retired) & Silver Glimmer Paper all from Stampin' Up, Make It Crafty Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Star Dies & Reindeer Playing Dies both from X-Cut, Die-Namics Star Border Die from My Favorite Things, Star Trim Die from Tonic Studios

Copics Used:
Mane - RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Face & Neck - V0000, V000, Blender
Horn & Inner Ears - V000, V01, V12
Flowers - V91, V93, V95, V99
Moon - C00, C0, C1, C3
Leaves - G21, G24, G28
Stars - T1, T2, T3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to keep popping back to the Faery Ink blog to see all the other new releases this month! You can also visit the Faery Ink Facebook group and share all your own creations there too! 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing card, cute image.

    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and amazing colouring. Your design is so gorgeous with these red and silver shades. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...