Something Else on Saturday #45 Featuring Winnie Fairytale Faraway from Polkadoodles

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I think I'm finally out of my Christmas card mode now and am moving on to using all these other gorgeous stamps I keep buying and stamping or printing but never actually doing anything with!

Anyway...this gorgeous girl is Winnie Fairytale Farawy from Polkadoodles and I went with a teal and pink combo this time. I do love variations on this combo - probably my fave ever! Back to using my pretty flowers as well on this one, something I haven't done for what seems like ages now!


Recipe:

Stamps: Winnie Fairytale Faraway from Polkadoodles, Tag Its #12 from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Melon Mambo & Pretty Peacock both from Stampin' Up, Floral Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Wondrous Frame Die from Find It Media, Edge Side Die 6002/0260 & Flourishes Swirl No.2 Die 6003/0003 both from Joy Crafts, Layered Scalloped Posy Dies from Heartfelt Creations, Flowers from Hobbycraft, Petalu & Wild Orchid Crafts, Aquatic Mist & Sherbet Shimmer Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair & Shoes - T5, T7, T9
Hairband - RV13, RV14, RV17
Dark Pink - RV14, RV17, RV19
Teal - BG72, BG75, BG78
Teal Flowers - BG32, BG34, BG75
Leaves - YG03, YG07, YG09

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...