Stampers Delights Chibi New Release

Good evening everyone and welcome to my DT post for the new Chibi image release from Stampers Delights. Thsi image, technically is not new, BUT Janice is now releasing some of her cute images as RUBBER STAMPS!!! And this cutie, the logo for Stampers Delights, is the first one to be released!

I decorated the cover of my Copics Colours Combo book that I will one day get around to finishing! I used my favourite combo of pink and aqua and then added some purple highlights in her hair, which I think you can just about see! I kept the cover flat as I know what I'm liking at storing things like this and would wreck it within a week if I added lots of embellishments to it! At least now it still fits on my shelf!


Recipe:

Stamps: Love My Markers from Stampers Delights

Papers: Melon Mambo & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Florals Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - V06, V09, C5, C7, C9
Eyes - B02, B04, B06
Pink - RV21, RV23. RV25, RV29 
Aqua - BG53, BG45, BG57
Purple - V12, V15, V17
Yellow - Y32, Y35, Y38
Pen - T0, T1, T3, T5
Socks - C0
Sentiment - RV23. RV25, RV29 

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to pop on over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...