#Mermay 2020 Challenge 1

Good evening! May is commonly known now as Mermay with all things mermaid being celebrated and shared during the month of May. I don't usually get time to participate a lot in all the fun goings on, but as we're in lockdown this year and I can colour and craft a little more when working from home, I thought I would join in for once!

Having looked around the internet for some Mermay challenges, most of them seem to be aimed at artists, who draw and paint, neither of which I can do! So I decided to make my own list, based on the huge amount of mermaid stamps, both rubber and digi, that I have in my collection.

So here's my list... I probably won't get to make a card for every challenge as I don't have THAT much free time to haul out all my crafting stuff every day, but I will definitely be colouring every day and will post them as and when I can!


And here's Day 1 - Little Mermaids using the Little Mermaids set from The Greeting Farm.

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Little Mermaids from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Hello Honey (Retired) & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Under The Sea Patterned Papers from Doodlebug, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Coastal Cabana & Hello Honey (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean & Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink Oxides all from Tim Holtz, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Make Waves Stencil from My Favorite Things, Aquatic Mist Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Teal Hair - BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09
Yellow Hair - Y32, Y35, Y38
Pink Hair - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Purple Hair - V12, V15, V17, V09
Orange Tail - YR14, YR16, YR18
Green Tail - YG05, YG07, YG09
Teal Tail - BG53, BG45, BG57
Pink Tail - RV52, RV63, RV55
Yellow Top - Y15, Y19
Blue Top - B02, B04
Purple Top - V04, V06
Green Top - G14, G17
Starfish - YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27
Flower - RV13, RV14, RV17, Y17
Sandcastle - Y23, Y13, YR12, YR14, YR15
Orange & Black Fish - YR04, YR07, YR09, C5, C7, C9
Blue & Yellow Fish - Y15, Y19, B24, B26, B28
Purple Fish - V01, V04, V05, V06, V09
Aqua Fish - BG11, BG13, BG15
Red-Orange Fish - R02, R05
Seaweed - YG01, YG05, YG09

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again. Would love to see your Mermay creations too! 

4 comments:

  1. This is just so cute and beautiful. Love all your gorgeous colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at Love Ti Scrap Challenge.
    Irena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card ...thanks for joining Morgan's Artworld challenges
    wish we see you soon again
    Lady- DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...