#Mermay Challenge 10 - Food

Good morning and welcome to my 10th #Mermay post. I know I am so very behind with all these, but I am slowly catching up now! 


Challenge 10 is to use food, so I chose to colour this adorable mermaid eating a piece of watermelon from Aurora Wings for this card. I attempted to colour her tail in the same style as a watermelon and it kind of works, but not something I have ever done before! And rather than having pretty pink pearls, like I would usually do, I went for black pearls to imitate the seeds in the watermelon as well. I do love the colours on this one even though they were way out of my comfort zone! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Summer Sprite Watermelon from Aurora Wings, Drink Up The Sunshine from My Favorite Things

Papers: Poppy Parade, Garden Green & Everyday Enchantment DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Poppy Parade from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: basic Black Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Shape Art Label 2 Template from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E43
Tail & Watermelon - G000, G00, G02, G05, G07, R20, R22, R24
Top - R20, R22, R24
Leaves - G02, G05, G07
Flowers - R20, R22, R24, R27
Pearls - C7, C9
Star - C00, C1, C3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon for another #mermay creation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...