The Paper Shelter Challenge #430 Thank You

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to make a thank you card or project. An easy one and so fitting for a lot of people right now! 

As I was short on time this week, I used one of the pre-printed images with backing paper - A Fairy's Best Friend. This is a great way to make a pretty card if you are in need of one quickly and don't have the time to sit and colour. Shame it didn't actually save me much time as my printer was playing silly games and would not print out in the right colours, so this one is the best of the bunch I printed! I cleaned and cleaned, then deep cleaned and deep cleaned my printer nozzles, then tried realigned the printer heads, but it just didn't want to print the correct shades. I do still think this one came out quite pretty though! 


Recipe:

Stamps: A Fairy Best Friend from The Paper Shelter, Thank You Sentiments (Digital) from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Pink Card, Green Card & Patterned Papers all from Papercraft Society Subscription Boxes, Ultimate Graphic Paper from Polkadoodles

Accessories: Pearls and Ribbon both from Papercraft Society Subscription Boxes

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there?! As always there are some fantastic prizes to be won! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...