The Paper Shelter Challenge #436 - Profession or Occupation

Good morning and Happy St Swithin's Day! I only know it's St Swithin's Day today because it is also my birthday, so Happy Birthday to me too! Apparently if it rains today, it will rain for the next 40 days, but if the sun shines instead, it will be sunny for the next 40 days! Come on sun! 

Anyway The Paper Shelter's new challenge starts today and this time we want to see your projects showing something or someone related to a profession or occupation! 

I went for something a little different for me and chose to use the Number One Hot Dog. Initially I just die cut the words "You're My" but it didn't look right, so I added the rest and I liked it much  better! 


Recipe:

Stamps: The Number One Hot Dog from The Paper Shelter

Papers: Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Pretty Red Classics Patterned Papers from The Works, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Alphabet Dies from Creative Dies

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E29
Eyes - E35, E37
Lips - R30, R20
Yellow - Y13, Y15, Y19
Red - R24, R27, R29
Soles of Shoes - C6, C8
Shading on Shoes & Shirt - C0
Hat - C00, C0
Jeans - B93, B95, B97, B99
Box Trim & Strap - B02, B04, B06
Box - B000, B00, B01
Buns - E31, E33, E35
Hot Dog - E07, E09
Pot - C0, C2, C4

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too? as always there are some fantastic prizes to be won! 
Challenge prize badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...