Something Else on Saturday #74 Featuring Winter Peacoat Honey from Faery Ink

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post which is also doubling up as my Faery Ink Inspiration post for the new release this month. I have used the adorable Winter Peacoat Honey and made her into more of a fall image using green and peachy orange combo. Although not my fave combo, I really love these colours together. 



Recipe:

Stamps: Winter Peacoat Honey from Faery Ink, Spell It Out from Whimsy Stamps, Thanks A Latte from Lawn Fawn 

Papers: Mango Medley & Pear Pizzazz both from Stampin' Up, Botanicals Paper Bloc form Joy Crafts, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Mango Medley from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Finishing Touches Dies from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E33, E35, E37, E39
Lips - R56, R89, R59
Hat & Scarf - Yr12, YR14, YR15, YR16
Coat - G24, G17, G28, G29
Trims, Cuffs & Buttons - G20, G21, G24
Coffee Cup - YR24, YR27, E11, E13, E15

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT for this month's new releases! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #249 Featuring Big Screen Scenes from My Favorite Things

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's post, I used one of my new stamp sets, Big Scr...